We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and any information obtained whilst using our website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The purpose of this policy is to explain how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing and using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
What we collect
Your name, contact information including email address, your postal address and payment details and telephone number
How do we use this information?
We need to know these details to …
• process your order
• to send order confirmations and order updates
• to send delivery information
• payment processing including prevention and detection of fraud
• enhance your shopping experience by delivering a tailored service
• notify you of any changes to our service
• notify you of occasional newsletters and promotions
What do you agree to?
• By using our website, you understand and agree that personal information you provide through the website will be held on a database created and operated by us. You also have the right to complain to ICO (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data
How do we protect your information?
• Information is encrypted via our payment gateway thus protecting your confidential data, particularly your credit card details from unauthorised use
• Strict storage and security procedures are in place
• We do not share your information with third parties, with the exception of delivery companies for completion of your order, or for legal reasons for the prevention of fraud
Using your data …
• We may send you SMS, email or post with details regarding your order
• We may send details of offers, new products or reminders which may be of interest to you via email
• You may unsubscribe at any time from future newsletters and offers using the link or manage your preferences
Cookies – what are they are how do we use them?!
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow the website to be more user friendly by, for example, allowing us to save your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the site, and save items to your basket. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences
• In order that we can monitor and improve the website, we may gather certain information about you use it, including details of your domain name and internet provider address, operating system and browser
• A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
• You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Can I find out what personal data is held?
• You have a right to access this data in accordance with the GDPR – please contact us at our shop address and we will provide you with this information